|Max Working Pressure
|Max. Test Pressure
|100 Degree C
|-60 Degree C
We are a leading Manufacturer and Supplier of a wide range Thermostatic Valve
in India. Also availaible in large quantity as per customer demand.
Thermostatic expansion valves regulate the injection of refrigerant liquid into evaporators.
Injection is controlled by the refrigerant superheat.
Therefore the valves are especially suitable for liquid injection in ”dry“ evaporators where the superheat at the evaporator outlet is proportional to the evaporator load.Features:
- Large temperature range – Equally applicable to freezing, refrigeration and air conditioning applications.
- Interchangeable orifice assembly – easy storage – easy capacity matching – better service. – easy cleaning and replacement of filter
- Rated capacities from 1 to 20.5 kW / 0.3 to 5.8 TR for R407C
- Can be supplied with MOP (Max. Operating Pressure). – Protects the compressor motor against excessive evaporating pressure during normal operation
- Stainless steel bulb and Danfoss patented bulb strap – Fast and easy to install – Good temperature transfer from pipe to bulb
- Valves for special temperature ranges can be supplied
- Design protected
- The thermostatic element has laser engraved data on top of the diaphragm. This engraving gives valve type (with code number), evaporating temperature range, MOP point, refrigerant, and max. working pressure. PS/MWP.
- Orifice assembly for T2 and TE2 The orifice assembly is marked with the orifice size. and week stamp + last number in the year. The orifice assembly number is also given on the lid of its plastic container.
- Capillary tube label for T2 and TE2 The label gives the orifice size (04) and consists of the lid of the orifice assembly plastic container. It can easily be fastened around the expansion valve capillary tube to clearly identify the valve size.
- General T2 and TE2 valves have an interchangeable orifice assembly.
- The orifice assembly is suitable for all versions of valve body and refrigerants and in all evaporating temperature ranges.
- The charge in the thermostatic element depends on the refrigerant and evaporating temperature range.
- The valves are available with internal (T2) or external (TE2) pressure equalization.
- External pressure equalization should always be used on systems with liquid distributors. The bulb gives fast and precise reaction to temperature changes in the evaporator. The bulb is fixed with a Danfoss patented bulb strap for quick, easy and reliable connection. The valves are able to withstand the effects that normally occur with hot gas defrosting.
- To ensure long operating life, the valve cone and seat are made of a special alloy with particularly good wear qualities.
The adaptor is for use with thermostatic expansion valves T2 and TE2 with flare × solder connections. When the adaptor is fitted correctly it meets the sealing requirements of DIN 8964.The adaptor offers the following advantages:
- The orifice assembly can be replaced.
- The filter can be cleaned or replaced.
- When using the solder adapter, a special orifice assembly is required. Please use the following tables to select both the appropriate adapter and orifice asembly
- Only in this way can the sealing requirements of DIN 8964 be fulfilled.
- Solder adaptor for filter drier (FSA) may not be used in the T2 inlet.
- Delivery Time: 1 to 2 days
- Packaging Details: BOX